Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
July 2017 Grand Opening! My husband(Kei) and I(Marino) have started our dream guestohuse near Lake Yamanakako which is the biggest lake in Fuji 5 lakes and closest one to Mt.Fuji.
We did all our best for repair works, decorations and desgins especially bunk beds in dorm room by DIY(Do It Yourself).
We designed very colorful, cozy and relaxing atmospheres so that we hope you will be able to feel as if you are back in home.
We speak english very fluently and have guide certifications around Mt.Fuji spots so that we would love to help your sightseeing plans! We love chatting!!
Actually, I(Marino) have traveled all over the world(27 countries for 350 days) for reserching about how guesthouses are like in the world. It was amazing jorney I have ever had in my life!! Kei has been to many countries too!
Why don't you share your traveling stories with us?
We will be waiting for your back in our home:-) Visualizza regole della struttura
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Schede telefoniche
- Terrazza fuori
- Vasca idromassaggio
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>