Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Our family has lived in this place for three generations. We have always dedicated ourselves to hosting travelers and taking tourist routes both through the city and mountain trekkings.
We worked very hard to create a lovely ambience with all the modern house amenities.
Customers happiness and satisfaction is our objective.
Deluxe houseboat at Dal Lake, maintained by a traditional Kasmiri family. You will have the opportunity to experience the true hospitability of Kashmiri people, taste the local cuisine (also European food and spiceless dishes available), drink free Kahwa (traditional Kashmiri tea).
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for cancellation, otherwise, you need to pay first night balance as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
2. Check in Flexible.
3. Check out Flexible.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast included.
7. No curfew.
8. Smoking allowed.
9. Pet Friendly.
10. Reception working 24*7 hours. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio sveglia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>