Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The exceptional natural beauty of its beaches, confirmed by the many laurels bestowed upon them annually, and a variety of daytime and night-time entertainment, makes Santa Cruz one of the most popular seaside resorts in the regiÃ£o Oeste(Western region of Portugal).
Santa Cruz and its surroundings are endowed with a collection of mostly extensive and golden-sandy, pristine beaches, outlined by majestic cliffs.
There are over 20 beaches along the Torres Vedras coastline. You will have a great choice of options for a refreshing swim in the Atlantic Ocean or simply somewhere to rest your body while sunbathing, some beaches are in the vicinity of appealing forests, perfect for a pleasant picnic or restful nap.
If itâ€™s a grey day, which may happen, you always have the chance to pay a visit to the LourinhÃ£ Museum and see the biggest Iberian collection of dinosaur fossils.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) please consult the conditions to access the youth hostels Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Piscina all'aperto
- Sala metting
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Servizio di pulizia
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>