Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Located in the urban heart of Yangon, HOOD Hostel is a new hostel in town refurbished from an old colonial building. Clean and minimal design for your short stay with us.
HOOD Hostel is a hostel that offers vocational training for youths, free of charge or with very minimal spending. It’s a programme that uses a business model to fund its operations and to run the school which provides the training. Here, travelers from around the world can rest and rub shoulders while youths learn. Proceeds go to their trainings, where students get first-hand experience in hospitality - from learning to practicing with customers from around the world. The principle behind HOOD is about building a community from the neighborhood. Growing from there to become an amazing place of learning, fun and authentic experiences by passionate people.
Because HOOD Hostel is where good things come around.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 14:00
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: 24Hrs
4. Payment: cash or credit cards (Visa, Master,)
5. Cancellation policy:
You can cancel the booking free of charge 1 day before you arrival. In the event of late cancellation/no Show,you will be charged first night by accommodation .
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>