Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
J-2 toute personne en moins sera factur la premire nuit
Additional Terms and Conditions
l'htel se donne le droit de valider ou de refuser les rservations au moment de la commande
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
25 people is taking into concideration that they will be 2 per double beds.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The hotel has been totally refurbished and offer a smart decoration, a modern equipment and a personal service.
All rooms are with air conditioning, equipped with flat screen TV and an access to canal+ and all the TNT channels.
For your business trip you’ll be able to work on the working desk in the room and the free Wifi access will give you the opportunity to have a working and pleasant stay, at the same time.
The central location of the property give you an easy access to all area of Lyon. Access to the subway, buses, tramway and train in less than 5 minutes will make that you’ll never be far from your meeting point and all the point of interest of Lyon.
To start the day on the best way, the Hotelo is proposing a breakfast with croissant, bread, marmalade, honey, yogurt, cheese, fruit juices and a hot drink. Breakfast is served from 6h30 until 10h30. In supplement at 10.00€
On the evening you’ll have the opportunity to discover the famous « Bouchon Lyonnais, that are less than 10 minutes walking distance from the Hotelo.
Please Note; Standard 3 Bed Private Family room has 1 Double Bed & 1 single bed.
City Taxes also non included at 0.99€ per person and per day. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Colazione non inclusa
- Accesso a Internet
- Servizio di pulizia
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>