Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
24 hour free cancellation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Not only is Habibi Hostel a beautiful place to stay and socialise for up to 80 guests, it is also an active cultural hub for guests from all corners of the globe. Our hostel is the perfect home-away-from-home where you can relax and unwind from busy days exploring, meet an array of likeminded travellers, and experience what is it like living in a lively Palestinian city.
We have an extensive list of daily activities to keep you on your feet. This includes day tours to cities across the West Bank, Pub-crawls, and nightly social events like movie nights and beer pong tournaments.
In order to keep our dorm room prices as low as possible to accomodate for all guests, we have added the pool access as an additional upgrade. Please let us know if you would like to access the pool during your stay, or you can upgrade on your arrival. If you do not wish to, that is cool too! We can't wait to meet you.
Habibi Hostel Bethlehem Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Visualizza regole della struttura
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Biancheria non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Piscina all'aperto
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>