Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Must cancel at least 24 hours before arrival. Guests of more than 9 people must cancel at least one week before. Cancellations less than one week but more than 48 hours will receive 50% refund. Cancellations less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours will receive 25% refund.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
All guests are required to show proof of vaccination against covid-19 or proof of a negative covid-19 test within the last 48 hours. Tests are available onsite for an additional $15. Shared dorms require proof of vaccine. If you show any signs of fever or coughing, we have the right to refuse entrance. Call or email us with any questions.
Come stay in lodging in the heart of Hamtramck, one of the most vibrant immigrant communities in the Detroit area! Hamtramck's motto is the whole world in two miles. This community is filled with people from all different nationalities, ethnicities and backgrounds. It’s very walkable, with multiple budget-friendly bars and restaurants just around the corner.
At the same time, we’re a short drive or bike ride to the center of downtown Detroit. There you’ll find the cultural highlights of the Detroit Institute of Arts and Motown Historical Museum. Some of the area's notable landmarks include Masonic Temple and Ambassador Bridge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? Check our monthly calendar when you arrive or see what's going on at Little Caesars Arena or Ford Field.
All of our 30 guestrooms have been updated to have new, comfortable 15 inch mattresses, sheets, towels and blankets. We have common areas where you can meet short and long term guests, watch tv/netflix, cook/eat and socialize. Our huge backyard has a fire put that we light up whenever the weather is good.
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Fully-equipped kitchen with two refrigerators for guest use
- Guest lounge with tv
- Backyard with bonfire pit
- Super-fast wi-fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Linens and towels provided
- Complimentary luggage storage
- Coin-operated laundry
- Free street parking
- Visit recommendations to fit your interests
- 24/7 hour building access with door code
The Hamtramck Hotel Policies and Conditions:
* We do not have a 24/7 reception service. Late check-ins (after 10PM) can be arranged, but must be arranged in advance*
*Please note: we do not accept short term guests from Wayne, Macomb or Oakland county*
Check-in from 13:00
Check-in until 10PM (Later check-ins allowed with advance notice)
Self check-out before 11:00
Must be at least 18 years old
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Credit Card and ID must be presented upon check-in.
Must be a traveler with residency outside of Oakland, Macomb or Wayne County or have a valid student ID Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Schede telefoniche
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>