Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The ground floor double rooms have a separate balcony, private bathroom with hot water and the option of A/C for 1000rs/night. You will always feel like you are in Sri Lanka, as the beds are made from ex Sri Lankan fishing boats. Don't worry, they have been cleaned. If the boats aren't what you fancy we also have one room that is a standard double room.
The 1st floor dorm rooms are separated into a 4 bed female dorm and 6 bed mixed dorms. The combination of natural materials, old fishing rope and locally painted art on the walls which all overlook the beautiful surf beach scattered with boats give constant reminders of where you are. All dorms have private bathrooms with hot water.
The rooftop cafe/restaurant is the place to get a great barista coffee in the morning, a fresh juice or salad for lunch and sushi or pizza for dinner. The 360 degree views of the beach and jungle show the beauty of this amazing country. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Cambio Valuta
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>