Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The Portico Hotel is just a 5 minutes walk to the River Thames with its fantastic views and river-boat restaurants, also nearby you can find the famous traditional English Pubs serving delicious pub hot meals. Hanover Hotel can book upon request tickets for the local theaters: Victoria Palace Theatre and The Apollo Theatre, also within walking distance. For those who like shopping, Hanover Hotel is near Victoria Street with its new Shopping Centre complex plus Army & Navy Department Stores.
The Portico Hotel also provides Left Luggage service for the same day or for those who wish to go out of London for a day or two or even up to a week. The Hanover Hotel Reception is open 24hrs a day, all year around. The rooms are beautifully decorated in keeping with tradition, yet offer the warmth and comfort expected by the modern traveller. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>