Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We provide lower-priced, Co-Living and sociable accommodation where guests can rent a bed, in a dormitory with shared bathroom, lounge, free WiFi. We have a kitchen fully kitted with a gas cooker and oven, also a fridge freezer and microwave amongst others. Guests are allowed to cook anytime for personal and guest use. The rooms at HighGarden Hostel are mixed or single-sex, and private rooms are available.
Enjoy the most fun, lively, peaceful, and affordable living space for yourself and your buddies. We take care of all your accommodation needs while you focus on building the life, career, or business you really want. When it comes to living spaces, we pride ourselves in putting you first. The magic begins the moment you contact us. We have everything you need to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
HighGarden Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Shuttle Bus
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>