Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Please note that all of hipstercity's beds are NOT private rooms, but rather in shared dormitories with block-out curtains for privacy. Please see pictures for reference.
We believe that travelling should be a luxurious experience, but shouldn't be of great expense. Perfect for travellers looking for a comfortable yet unique experience.
hipstercity is a trendy establishment offering dormitory style rooms housing beds that come with extra privacy in the form of curtains. Loft beds are also available with your own private desk and working space below. Guests are guaranteed private and alone time if desired, while also leaving the option open for social experiences.
There is a free basic breakfast of coffee/tea, milk, toast, eggs, jam and cereal every morning in our cozy cafe lounge. Coffee, tea and biscuits are also available for free at all times of the day.
There are no lockers for baggage, however, there is a safety deposit box available for every room for safekeeping of smaller valuables i.e passports, money, etc.
The property is situated in the heart of a popular nightlife district with numerous bars offering drinks at competitive prices.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Reception working hours: 09:00-22:00
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
A deposit of SGD30 via credit card is required upon arrival and is refundable upon check-out. This is to cover cost of any incidentals resulting from your stay. This deposit is only fully-refundable if there has been no less of item and/or damage or part thereof to the property.
Non-compliance with the rules by guests or visitors will usually result in a warning, fine, notice to quit (eviction) or a combination of these. any Intentional Damage, Abuse, Criminal and/or Illegal Activity shall be reported to the Authorities.
General House Rules
Quiet Time: 11PM to 8AM - Kindly refrain from using hair dryer during this time
No Alcohol in the Premises - Smoking in the building is prohibited by Law
Outside Food is allowed in lounge but not on the beds (to avoid pests & staining the sheets)
Help yourself with coffee/tea anytime + fruits & biscuits as & when available - all for FREE!
No Shoes / Slippers on the wood floors (lounge & sleeping areas)
No Durian is allowed in the premises.
Privacy is to be respected - Visitors are not allowed in Sleeping Areas
Maintain Cleanliness of shared spaces (CLean As You Go - 'CLAYGO')
No Noise or Nuisance to other Guests.
No Dangerous / Malicious / Prank Behaviour - No Dangerous / Illegal Items / Substances
Guests under 18 years of age are not allowed. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- tour gratuito della città
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Lampada da lettura
- Sala metting
- Accesso a Internet
- Check - in/out veloce
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Shuttle Bus
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>