Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
3 generations contribute to making your stay one you won’t soon forget.
Here, you can truly experience the laidback vibe of Nica life amongst the locals.
Feel free to explore the island on your own or with a guided tour (that we will happily arrange for you upon request).
Visit the natural springs of Ojo de Agua, a vulcano tour, the waterfall of San Ramon, cayaking or zip line through the canopy;
the bus that stops near our hostel will take you wherever you want to go. 'Plate service' is offerd, this means mama Rosario will cook for you the best Nicaraguan mealsmeals on the island !
( extra payment : Breakfast 3 USD - Dinner 6 USD )
This consist of local, vegetarian or even veggie meals !!
Of course, relaxing in one of our comfortable hammocks and catching up on your reading whilst enjoying a cold drink,
is also an option with us. It’s your vacation. We are here to help with your plans and welcome the chance to have you stay with us.
The rooms are basic : a locker, mirror, AC 110Volt power connection, fan, double bed with linen, towel for shower and a quality lock on the door. The all have there one entrance.
There is a wassing and dreing place , or mom can do this for you ( extra paiment )
There is always sombody of the family at home :
Lizzeth or Mark, mom( Rosario), dad( Francisco ), brother Dauglas or his wife Keyla.
And of course you can rent Mountain-bike's, scooters and horses with us to go over the island ! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Colazione non inclusa
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Terrazza fuori
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>