Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The house is just 200 meters from the Prado Promenade of Cienfuegos, which is near all important landmarks in the city. For that reason, you can walk to each of them. Among the attractions nearby you can find the seawall (Malecon), the boulevard, and the main square.
In the house, you can find two comfortable double rooms and a triple room. Each of them is very well-equipped with air conditioning, refrigerator, safe, TV, 110V/220V power, plus independent bathrooms with cold and hot water and hair dryers. In case there is something else you are looking for in your room, don’t hesitate to ask your hosts for it.
Hostal Baby y Alfredo Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 CUC per person per day.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Terrazza fuori
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Servizio Postale
- Servizio sveglia
- Shuttle Bus
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini Bar
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>