Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The hostel is located in front of the journalists' park, 200 meters from the gold museum, and 50 meters from the urban bus and taxi system. We are in the historical center surrounded by supermarkets, cafes, churches, cultural events, bars, restaurants. The airport is 20 minutes away.
The rooms have comfortable and always clean beds, lamps and electrical connections available. All rooms have views to the interior garden to the bar and the events that are there or also to videos and projected films. There are three types of rooms: shared for 4 people in cabins, shared for two people (you can join these beds) and private rooms with king-size beds.
Hostal Casa Colibri Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 8.000 COP per person per day.
No curfew. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio sveglia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>