Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
You can find a few blocks away all kind of restaurants, pubs, museums, the most famous clubs and remarkable spots like Boulevard del Río, Gato del Río, City Theater Enrique Buenaventura, Sebastián de Belalcazar Statue and Jairo Valera Square, Loma de la Cruz and City Zoo.
All rooms are designed to keep the comfort and provide functionality. The single beds rooms have a wardrobe with coat racks and hangers, wall-mounted fan and door knob with key. Dorms are equipped with reading lights and power outlet for every bed, lockers with one key for every guest, wall-mounted fans and coat racks.
Hostal El Aguacate Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to midnight.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 5.000 COP per person.
Reception open 24 hours
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>