Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Two comfortable rooms are available, great to relax with private bathroom and hot water. The food service is available for breakfast, the lunch and the dinner, laundry service is available and is possible to park in the place or they will manage a taxi for you if required. Also few buses from 1950 are available too. Enjoy this different experience in a family environment.
Located in the center of the municipality of Yaguajay you can start few circuits to the north to the most important places in Cuba in this region, Cayería Norte of Villa Clara with The Gardens of the king in Ciego of Avila.
Hostal La Terraza - Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 00:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 2.00 CUC per person per day.
Reception 24 hours.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Aria condizionata
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Servizio sveglia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>