Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
There are single rooms, double rooms, multi-bed rooms and family rooms with or without private bathroom. We also offer apartments or holiday flats with their own kitchen and terrace. Our guests come from all over the world, they are travelers, families, for couples who want a little more luxury and are looking for something special.
We can also accommodate groups in our hostal up to 30 people. Nevertheless, the hostal offers a family atmosphere for our guests.
Here on the hills from Tena, the humid tropical climate is more bearable - the small forest that surrounds the hostal also ensures a fresh air exchange - away from the noise of the karaoke bars and the eternal car traffic that is unfortunately becoming more and more common in downtown Tena. You can enjoy meanwhile relaxing in the hammock and watch the fantastic panorama from the Andes, the foothills of the Andes, which are all covered with tropical Rainforest and where you can observe fantastic weather phenomena on our large terrace.
In our small surrounding forest there is a forest educational trail where the guest can get a first impression of the Amazon rainforest. For yoga friends, we have also set up two yoga places in this forest, which radiate a fantastic sensual tranquility due to the surrounding nature.
Tours: Our staff can present various tour offers to our guests, which can also be booked there. We can offer day tours (rainforest / rafting) but also multi-day tours to the protected areas and national parks of the Ecuadorian Amazon. Our very good prices vary between $ 40- $ 70 per day, depending on the tour which are you choose. Of course you can pay by credit card.
Food: Breakfast is included in almost all room prices - with the exception of the apartments, where the guest can decide whether to have breakfast or not. Breakfast consists of rolls, eggs, fruits, butter, jam, coffee or tea and juice. Of course you can also use the communal kitchen for cooking. There are a few small shops and 2 small restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the hostal. But there is also the possibility to order pizza or other food by phone at the reception. Otherwise there are a variety of restaurants around the waterfront of Tena (approx. 15-20 minutes from the hostal) – Mexican-, Turkish-, Chinese-, Italian-, Ecuadorian- and also German Food. We offerfor all guest a well equiped kitchen where you can cook your own food.
Transport: The parking spaces are monitored by video. We also offer airport pickup. Otherwise, the 5-minute taxi ride from the bus station to Hostal Tena Naui costs $1.50. Of course we can also order a taxi for our guests at any time.
Hostal Naui Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card (+3%), pay pal and bank transfers (Ecuador/0% - Europe +3%).
Check in from 14:00 PM.
Check out before 12:00 PM.
Breakfast is in all prices included with the exception of the apartments with kitchen.
24 hours reception
People who is travelling with pets please, let us know in advance. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Lampada da lettura
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Check - in/out veloce
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Servizio sveglia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini supermarket
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>