Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Located in the center of Cienfuegos city, to 2 blocks of the Boulevard San Fernando, main business district of the city, also very near the best tourist attractions in the village
With several years of experience in the lodging service for foreign tourists, the owners Chabely & Roberto, they have prepared for the rent 3 acclimatized rooms, with wide and soft beds. Each room has a private bathroom with cold water and heat 24/7, wide windows and you can enjoy the cool air of the afternoon in the great portal of the street. The house has a great interior and later patio with garden, with tables and seat .
The hosts prepare exquisite international and Creole dishes that will delight you. Do not look for restaurants to eat, they already have for you a wide variety of recipes that you will surely recommend to your friends.
Hostal San Fernando Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
No Smoking Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Aria condizionata
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Accesso a Internet
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio sveglia
- Shuttle Bus
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Mini Bar
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>