Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- In case of No Show the total amount of the booking must be charged.
- In case of number reduction it should be charged the a 20% penalty for each change.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any doubt please contact us by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The building maintains its characteristic architecture of wooden beams and stone floors. Through about 100 years the place has been adapted to be a fully functional hostel with all the facilities to provide a comfortable stay for all our guests.
In the structure we have 7 rooms and we can host up to 30 guests. All of our beds include soap, towel and sheets.
Hostal San Miguel de Allende Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Exclude Diners Club. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival. In order to pre authorise the credit card the property may need the CVC code, they will contact you. Please come back to hem with the information within 72 hours.
Breakfast not included - 100 MXN per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Doccie calde
- Scambio di libri
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>