Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have a cancellation policy of no refund for cancellations, no shows or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Total Payment must be done 2 weeks prior to arrival, or the reservation can be released.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The hostel is equipped with free Wireless Internet now improved! Work fast and also at the backyard!!!
Free use computer with Internet with USB ports and CD Burner for guests!!!
Our 2 rooms with 'Double Bed Private Ensuite' now have cable TV!
Original Artwork on display at Hostel Alamo
by local artists Ariel Crdoba and Sonia Demaria We're GAY-friendly!!
Please note that check-out is at 10am and check-in is at 13 noon in the hostel.
In the apartments the check out is at 12 and the check in is from 2pm to 9pm.
Twin Privates and Dorms have bunkbeds
Welcome to Our Hostel .
Bienvenidos! Hostel Alamo is among the most relaxing hostels in Mendoza's hostel circuit.
Once a family residence, we have renovated this beautiful and spacious home into a modern 14-bedroom hostel, while maintaining the integrity and charm of its original colonial style. The house was built in 1944 by the late architect Daniel Ramos Correa, who has made many significant architectural contributions to Mendoza, including participation in the city's main square, Plaza Independencia, and the Frank Romero Day Ampitheater, where the National Grape Harvest (Vendimia)Celebration is held annually. The lovely enclosed garden, terraces, fireplaces, and numerous windows throughout help to create the positive and cozy environment that is Hostel Alamo.
Hostel Alamo is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Mendoza, just a few blocks away from the main shopping and dining district. Literally just around the corner you'll find one of the city's newest and largest supermarkets, a bank, internet and telephone cafs, a laundry facility, souvenir shops, and a gas station, just to name a few. By car, we are merely 5 minutes from el Parque San Martn, 5 minutes from the bus terminal and 15 minutes from Mendoza's Francisco Gabrielli Airport (formerly El Plumerillo).
Our Mission . .
Hostel Alamo is owner-operated and together with our bilingual staff, we strive to provide our guests with the highest standard of customer service with a personal touch. We make every effort to maintain a clean, comfortable, and relaxing atmosphere where our guests will always feel welcome and safe.
Join us! . .
We hope you'll stay with us as you discover the natural wonders of Mendoza, Argentina and the rich culture of her people. Whether you wish to sample a Mendocinian Malbec during a tour of one of the city's numerous bodegas, or spend the day in the mountains skiing or trekking, it would be our pleasure to arrange any excursion for you right here at Hostel Alamo. Or if you prefer, relax in our garden while you read a book and soak in some Argentinean sun, prepare an elaborate meal in our kitchen, or just stretch out on our sofa and enjoy a movie from our international DVD collection. However you plan to enjoy yourself in Mendoza, we hope you'll allow Hostel Alamo to be your 'home away from home!' Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Piscina all'aperto
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>