Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% cancellation fee for the total booking .
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Our cosy hostel has the unbeatable location to relax fully and explore the urban atmosphere and Varna's nightlife in the same time.We are 10-15 mins with the city bus to the center of Varna- the main Cathedral.
Hostel Del Mar was opened at 2008 and last renovated in 2016, we have all brand new furnishing and modern facilities, 4 new and beautifully decorated bathrooms with 24h hot water,fully equipped kitchen and open air kitchen as well.
We offer VARIETY of rooms to suit each situation:
Single, Doubles with King size beds,Twins,Triples and Quadruples Ensuite, Dormitory for 6-7 people.
FREE Unlimited Internet and Wi-Fi access,
Cable TV in each private room,
FREE Ironed Bed Linen
FREE Lockers&Luggage Storage after the check-out time
FREE Towels for the private rooms
FREE Maps of Varna
FREE Use of all the facilities (except the washing machine)-kitchen,BBQ, Sun Loungers, hair dryer, Iron....
Situated on picturesque heights of Galata with a great sea view to Varna, St. Konstantin and Helena bay, and the famous Kaliakra cape we offer everything you need for a comfortable, enjoyable stay. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Sala metting
- Schede telefoniche
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio Postale
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>