Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The Municipality of Esposende is located at the mouth of Cávado river, on the Atlantic coast of northern Portugal, and served by excellent land links that connect with the main urban centers in the north of the country and Galicia. The border of Valença / Tui is just 75 km north of Esposende. This 'Sea Land' develops in the center of a triangle marked by the cities of Porto (50Km south by A28), Braga (35 km by A11), and Viana do Castelo (25km north by A28). Francisco de Sá Carneiro airport is at a distance of 44 km (about 20-minute by A28). This municipality harmonizes all dimensions of nature, offering extensive beaches and dunes, pine forests and woodlands, hills and fossil cliffs, rivers and sea, all framed in a dynamic equilibrium, which allows us to say: 'Esposende, a privilege of nature.' The “Parque Natural do Litoral Norte“ (the North Coast Natural Park) keeps a number of values connected with fauna and flora. The Hiking Municipal Network is always an excellent option for those wishing to discover the land, step by step. Through the Sea Museum Network you can discover a vast historical, cultural and sentimental collection, evoking the memory of our maritime community. In the city, stands out for its exceptional features, the Chapel of “Senhor dos Mareantes” inside the Church “Igreja da Misericórdia”. These are just some of the points of interest, where the richness of the natural landscape and the built heritage are combined in a unique way, making landscapes of high scenic and environmental value, and confirms Esposende as one of the most beautiful regions of the North.
We offer different kinds of accommodation, mainly dorms. Furthermore, the guests can relax and chat amongst them in the diverse social areas that our Hostel has. This two-story building has on the first floor three main rooms, two adapted for groups of 5 and 8 bunks, ideal for groups or pilgrims and another Twin Deluxe main room. On the ground floor after reception we find the common area where you can prepare your meal using our equipment, in addition to being able to enjoy an outdoor terrace.
Hostel Eleven Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Doccie calde
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Utensili da cucina
- Asciugamani a noleggio
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>