Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
?Hostel Miran opened in 2005 and has become a home away from home with over 20,000 guests passing through our doors. We are centrally located
?2 minute walk from the main bus and train station.
?5 minutes from Mostar*s famous Old Town and Bridge (Stari Most).
?5 minutes from many of the best local restaurants, shops, bars, cafes, and banks.TRADITIONAL BREAKFAST IS INC:IN PRICE
?This makes Hostel Miran the ideal place to stay when visiting Mostar!
?Deluxe Private double room
?Standard Private double room
?Standard Twin Private
?4-bed dorms,Triple room,4 private deluxe
?All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning/heating, have shared bathrooms and WiFi covers the entire hostel. Our guests can relax in the lounge with the TV, cook in our fully equipped kitchen, and sit in sunshine in the outdoor garden.We also provide laundry services and accommodation booking with our partner hostels.
?CHECK IN 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
?CHECK OUT 10 a.m.
?Please,you have to know that we are WE ARE NOT PARTY HOSTEL or heavy drinking place.Anyways,come and experience best atmosphere in the town.
?MIRAN'S HERZEGOVINA TOUR and UNIQUE MIRAN'S WAR TOUR:
?See the very best of Mostar and the surrounding areas with Miran*s Herzegovina Tour.
? BLAGAJ: A historic Dervish house built into the cliff along the karst Buna river which flows out of the surrounding mountains.
?POCITELJ: A preserved, fortified Bosnian town dating back to 1383 with beautiful examples of medieval and Ottoman architecture.
?KRAVICE WATERFALLS: A stunning waterfall on the Trebizat River - a natural gem in Herzegovina.You can swim,jump and have a lot of fun.
MEDUGORJE: A famous Catholic pilgrimage town.
?FORTICA HILL Large hill behind Mostar with scenic views of city and the surrounding area.
?SECRET BASE: Located 350 m underground.
?ZIP LINE: The longest in Bosnia and Hezegovina (570m).
?MIRAN'S WAR TOUR:
?Step back in history and learn first-hand about life in Mostar during the war of 1992 to 1995.The tour takes you down the street that was the Mostar front-line, the old trenches, the infamous Sniper Tower and an old concentration camp. You will learn in detail not only about the war in Mostar, but also in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Here in Mostar you have the unique opportunity to hear the stories of those who lived through the war - perspectives you won't find anywhere else.
?The WAR TOUR include:
?- concentration camps
?- front line
?- abandoned base etc.
?Come join us in our hostel and home and you will experience local Bosnian hospitality at its very best. We hope to see you soon at Hostel Miran ! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Cambio Valuta
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Shuttle Bus
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>