Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
He loved his time abroad discovering new cultures and wanted to bring something back to his homeland.
Nicoa was always a dream, made by a traveller for other travellers. Named after a native Costa Rican ruler who resisted the Spanish conquest.
Brand new hostel 100% Costa Rican, located in Santa Marta a quiet Costa Rican village 5min away from playa Guiones and playa Pelada!
Get out of the Guiones tourist trap, come stay with the locals and experience the real Costa Rican hospitality, made by a traveler for other travelers!
Named after a native Costa Rican ruler who resisted the Spanish conquest and he was the father off the princess Nosara.
Nicoa represents a safe space for all!
Welcome to Nosara, Nicoa's Land!
Hostel Nicoa Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 13.00 % per person per stay
Reception Hours 7:00 to 23:00
We do not accept customers younger than 18 or oldest than 50 years of age.
Non smoking. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Doccie calde
- Lettini disponibili
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Piscina all'aperto
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Zona da gioco per bimbi
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>