Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The Valley invites to look at its hills, grapes cultures, paltos and other seasonal fruits. The weather is intense, with high temperatures in summer and low in winter. From its location, from hostel San Felipe you can travel to the Aconcagua Valley, such as panquehue and its vines or vines, the cities of San Felipe and the Andes that have all the necessary services (currency exchange, banks, restaurants, wine - tags, etc.), Putaendo and their campestrial activities (can be made trekking, roadblocks and much more), enjoying local gastronomy, artisanal beer, varieties of wine and traditions.
Hostel San Felipe has segregated waste and composting, advancing in environmental care. Its rooms and rooms are rustic, simple and cosy, ideals for families, young people and adventurers who wish to have a quiet stay in a warm and family environment.
Hostel San Felipe Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception from 10:00 to 23:00 Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>