Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We offer you a wide range of room types, from private rooms to shared dormitories, in case you come alone, as a couple, with family or friends. Our rooms are fully equipped with air-conditioning, heating system. The Deluxe Double Room comes with en-suite bathroom. All other rooms enjoy individual modern WCs and showers in the annex building. A fully equipped communal kitchen and a cozy fireplace invites you to relax.
Hostel Soller - Ca Ses Madrines is a youth hostel destined to children and young people under the age of 30, providing educational and recreational activities.
We operate as a Youth Hostel (Register No. XIJIB/015), please check our accommodation terms and conditions.
Guests over the age of 30 must be in possession of a valid hostelling card from the Hostelling International Association (REAJ or HI). If you do not have it, we can provide it in our establishment.
Breakfast not included - 6.00 EUR per person per day.
Dormitory rooms do not include bed sheets and towels. They are available for a supplemental cost (set of towels 3 euros and bed linen 5 euros), in case you do not bring your own sleeping bag or bed sheets. For hygienic reasons it is not allowed to sleep only with grey protection covers.
reception service is open from 09.00 to 12.00 and from 17.00 to 19.00
Know our educational project!
"Discover the Sierra de Tramuntana, excursions, nature and coexistence". We have an extensive educational project to train and encourage young people and those under 30 to get to know the Sierra de Tramuntana and the cultural heritage of this area. We invite all our guests to consult our educational project (online on our website or at reception) to find out about the educational and recreational activities that can be carried out in our accommodation. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Biancheria non inclusa
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Lettini disponibili
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Zona da gioco per bimbi
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>