Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
our atmosphere is warm and relax.
We don't hold a party but you guys can group together and make a party.
So You make our hostel's atmosphere.
To make your trip lucrative, we also provide
1. Airport Pick-up/off (50,000 KRW / one way, up to 7 people)
2. Busan One Day City Tour (10hrs. 55,000 KRW/pax, 200,000 KRW/Van)
3. GyeongJu One Day Tour (13hrs. 80,000 KRW/pax, 400,000 KRW/Van)
4. Geoje One Day Tour (13hrs. 100,000 KRW/pax, 500,000 KRW/Van)
* All tours include guide, driver, insurance, and fares inclusive)
* All travel expenses are included, except LUNCH COST
(For a customer who go to Geoje Trip, lunch will be provided)
If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us
Instead of a tightly schedule,
hostel the local wants to be a traveler's accommodation that is necessary for you knowing the real trip to the place which is suitable for the weather of the tourist destination, the morning coffee aroma of the day. If you are sympathetic to the pleasant tremors in your travels, the encounter with strangers is no longer unfamiliar.
We support you dreaming of a real trip.
Even for one day, STAY LOCAL. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Schede telefoniche
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>