Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We offer the perfect balance between a fun and a relaxed atmosphere.
The rooms are separated from the social areas for those who want an early night. We want you to feel like a traveler here, and not a tourist. You can come at any time and ask any question or inqure you have and we'll be happy to help you.
If the rooms are not ready yet, you can relax in the social areas.
Last but not least, we help you to arrange trips to Coiba and Cebaco Islands for snorkeling and diving.
If you want to have your first Surf Lesson just let we know and we'll get you in contact with the best surf instructors in tonw.
Santa Catalina is a small town. We are located in the main street of Santa Catalina in front of "La Vieja Panaderia" the bus stop is a 2 min walk from our hostel. The surfing beach is a 15 min walk from the hostel.
We have private and shared rooms that comes with shared bathroom facilities. Comfortable beds with included linen. Fully equipped common kitchen available for our guests.
Hostel Villa Vento Surf Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 13:00
Check out 11:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
Reception open until 21:00 Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Aria condizionata
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Flexible NRR
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini supermarket
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>