Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The Hostel 7 Goiania is located in Sector Bueno . One of the most prestigious areas of the city with plenty of bars, shops , restaurants , schools , clubs , apart from Goiania Shopping and Vaca Brava Park . We have four bedrooms , honoring the flora, geography, culture and beauty of the Cerrado of Goiás and people, being : Pequi Room ( 8 guests ) , Room Araguaia ( 9 guests ) , Room is the Amos ( 9 guests - female only ) Room and Cora Coralina ( 14 guests ) .
Totaling 40 beds, our infrastructure consists of living areas with private swimming pool, kitchen with fridge for collective use, library, free use of computers, internet access at no additional cost (Wi-Fi), individual lockers in the rooms, each room equipped with a bathroom, security system with surveillance cameras, bedding and breakfast ( served from 7am to 10am ) included in the rates, 24h reception, cable TV, sale of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and towels for rent. We offer city map, coffee, juices and fruit cups complimentary.
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 07 days before arrival. No-shows will be charged in 100% of the balance due.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
- Breakfast is a courtesy (from 07:00am to 09:00am) - WI-FI - Cable TV - Bathrooms and lavatory in all the rooms - Night bar - Great kitchen - Lockers - Great staff - swimming pool Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Piscina all'aperto
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>