Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Hostel speccialy designed for motorbikers
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Roberto (the original backpacker) and his english speaking staff are waiting for you on the other side of the planet!!!!!
What for? To destroy your liver with our world famous Weekend' BBQs, to surf with sea-lions, to paint the town red in local paintball tournaments. Or just relaxing palying pool! Fresh and cosmolotitan eviroment speccialy for chilling, young travellers and motorbikers.
Every room (even dorms) has private bathrooms with hot water 24 hrs a day . We also offer a free no-damned-scheduled Buffet breakfast (up to 12:00! - (ALL YOU CAN EAT). No curfew, kitchen facilities, a cozy and colourful patio, a football table, flexible check in-out, a Pool-Table and a friendly and single staff to take care of you providing you any information about what to do in Arica...
Free Bicycles and access to a supermarket. P.S.: For the moment we are not accepting credits cards.
See you in Hostel International Arica"Doña Inés" Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>