Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The Hotel has a vey modern design and decoration, and this extends to the complet technological equipment and service network that offers to customers.
Without a doubt, one of the biggest attractions of the hotel is its ideal location. As soon as you walk out of the hostel you find yourself in the city centre. Close by, you will find all the main historical, architectural and tourist places of interest.
On the Ramblas, across from the hotel, you can find the Mercat de la Boqueria which was named the best market in the world in 2006. Further down the Ramblas, you will find the Columbus monument which faces a big entertainment centre called Maremagnum. From there you can take a pleasant stroll to the beach (15 minutes from the hostel).
In a warm and friendly atmosphere we have 21 rooms elegantly decorated. All of them have the same services:
T.V. and satellite
Opening with magnetic card
telephone with voicemail
Wireless Internet( WIFI )
24-hour reception service.
We have a bar to the letter conditioned.
At 2 metres, there is parking, for those who come with their own vehicle.
We provide all the guests the option of a continental breakfast
Room to store luggage
In the living room we have computers with Internet connection and Wifi throughout the establishment.
check out 12.00
Cancellation Policy 48 hourrs
We accept visa/mastercard/maestro and amex Visualizza regole della struttura
- Aria condizionata
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>