Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The hotel feature comfortable rooms of the Classic and Loft categories. All of them are equipped with modern appliances, comfortable furniture, and private bathrooms. Each room has a small kitchen with kitchenware, microwave, hob, refrigerator and electric kettle. There are many shops and cafes nearby where you can eat. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and private vehicles can be parked. A transfer service and daily housekeeping are available.
Hotel Bruno Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 1 day (24h) before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Biancheria non inclusa
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lettini disponibili
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio fax
- Servizio in camera (orario limitato)
- Servizio Postale
- Shuttle Bus
- Tardo check-out
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini Bar
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>