Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Current policy is 48 hour cancellation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Hotel Chicago in the West Loop is a newly renovated boutique hotel conveniently located in the heart of Chicago's Medical District and UIC area. Just minutes from Downtown and Union Park and only steps away from the famous United Center Hotel Chicago is a prime location for any memorable stay in Chicago and the West Loop.
Hospitality Comfort and Convenience has been incorporated into Hotel Chicago's unique and simplistic design. Hotel Chicago's 117 newly renovated Guest Rooms feature a multitude of modern amenities. Whether its a night on the town or a week in the doctor's office Hotel Chicago is an incredible value
Hotel Chicago West Loop - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00
Check out before 12:00
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 17.4%
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - Local Restaurants Available
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non-smoking. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Centro affari
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Servizio sveglia
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>