Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We are located on a quiet side-street, right in the heart of the Old Town of Lagos. In fact, Cidade Velha means 'Old Town'.
All our rooms have private bathrooms, cable TV with more than 60 channels, direct dial telephones and central heating. Some rooms have air conditioning, fridge and balcony with sea view.
There is a comfortable lounge area (with a roaring log fire in winter) and a bar for our guests.
Internet access is available in the lounge by cable and in the rooms via Wi-Fi, and guests are welcome to use our sunny courtyard , for sunbathing or to relax at any time.
Cidade Velha is open all year round, our reception is open 24 hours a day.
Our family-owned property has recently been renovated to a very high standard and we offer you a friendly, peaceful and pleasant place to stay in the heart of our beautiful city.
We do not serve breakfast.
PLEASE NOTE: In each of our rooms, an extra bed can be added. To arrange this, please contact Cidade Velha directly at least 24 hours before arrival.
Please contact us if you are arriving late as this may result in the loss of your reservation.
Please note that we do not accept credit cards. All Taxes are included in the price. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Lettini disponibili
- Scambio di libri
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Centro affari
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Tours/Travel desk
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>