Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We welcome you to our 23 stylish and soundproof rooms with three options: comfortable and well fitted “classic rooms” or “comfort rooms” all decorated in a muted contemporary style and also a family room (one double bed and two singles).
Ideally located near the town centre of Nancy and the train station, the hotel offers easy access to the museums, the Congress Centre, the well-known Stanislas Place and the shopping area either by foot or by tram. Only five minutes by car or bus and you are at the Exhibition Centre. The TGV station and the airport shuttle service is just five minutes walking distance from the hotel.
Twin Room Two single beds Breakfast included - The hotel offers comfortable and well fitted twin rooms with private bathroom and toilet. 2 Breakfast buffet included
Family Room One double bed and two singles - The hotel offers a spacious and tastefully decorated family room with private bathroom (bath and shower) and toilet.
Hotel La Residence conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.90 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 9.50 EUR per person per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lettini disponibili
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>