Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
It is known as “Little Lhasa” or “Dhasa” because of its large population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government-in-exile is headquartered in McLeod Ganj. The picturesque beauty of this enhancing city is adored by millions of voyagers across the globe who are roving around in search of tranquillity and a relaxing escape from their otherwise hectic life.
If you are also planning to explore Mcleodganj and the attractions near it, you can plan your stay at Centrally located Hotel The Vaikunth. These cozy rooms are designed to give you a great night’s sleep, these rooms offer the best views of the majestic Himalayas. Accentuated with modern amenities, pamper yourself with this mountain-facing room.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 12.00 % per room per stay
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking in the whole hotel.
Reception working period: 24 Hours. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Centro affari
- Check - in/out veloce
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio in camera (orario limitato)
- Servizio sveglia
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>