Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The Hotel de l’Exposition République features soundproofed guest rooms fitted with satellite TV and private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the boulevard and the Sacré Coeur, while some others overlook the interior of the hotel.
Hôtel de l'Exposition has a 24-hour front desk and an elevator that can take guests to their rooms.
Exposition République Hotel central location allows for easy access to all of the cities sought-after tourist destinations, on foot, such as, Opéra Bastille, the famous Marais district or Canal St Martin.
Near Place de la République, the Hotel de l’Exposition is pleasant, practical, 3 star establishment which will enable you to visit all of Paris's most spectacular sites thanks to the numerous nearby public transport services.
* Free Wi-Fi
* LCD TV - International channels
* Free safe box
* Double glazing
* View of Sacré Coeur on request (if available)
* Breakfast : 10€
* City Tax : 1.88€
Pleasant, modern rooms
You can be sure of a comfortable stay in our pleasant, modern rooms. Some face a quiet internal courtyard while others face the boulevard and offer a beautiful view of Sacré Cœur. All rooms have double glazing and some have a balcony.
Please note : Our Triple rooms have double bed & 1 single bed
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time: 12:00
Cancellation Policy: 72h
Credit Cards Accepted
Breakfast Not Included
Taxes not included
City Taxe: €1.88pp.pn Visualizza regole della struttura
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>