Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Huanchaco Surf Camp in Huanchaco, provides sea views,free bikes, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge, water sports facilities and barbecue facilities. Complimentary WiFi is provided throughout the property.
We are in the sea, on the north side of Huanchaco, very close to the natural reserve of Totora. Huancarute is less than 1 km from the accommodation, while El Mogote is a 19-minute walk away.
All units comprise a seating area, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, a fridge, an oven and a stovetop. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.
Huanchaco Surf camp Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 06.00 to 01.00
Check out before 07.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Piscina all'aperto
- Scambio di libri
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Check - in/out veloce
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio fax
- Servizio sveglia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>