Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
please note the destination is TUNXI if you buy the bus ticket.
Huangshan International Youth Hostel is well located opposite of the train station along Beihai Road. It is about 200m from the railway station. If you come here by bus; we would like to tell you that you should buy the tickets to Tunxi (the city of Huangshan.)
There is an internet cafe, lobby cafe, English-speaking staff, washing machine and much graffiti all around. Every morning there's a bus to go to Mountain Huangshan from the gate of the youth hostel,if you would like to stay one night in the moutain, we could book the hotel in the mountain for you, and the price is more cheaper than just booking it by yourself. Giving your suggestions to hike the moutain is our pleasure. we are always ready to help for anything you need, (including bus and trains timetables ), and recommendations on where to go and what to do.We offer 24-hour check-in and security. Please let us know if you have to arrive at a different time. We have individual lockers in the rooms. Combining our outgoing attitude and cozy setting, we manage to create relaxing, home-like atmosphere. We offer everything you might need during your trip, like restaurants, internet, and laundry service and so on.. Stay as long as you like, we guarantee your stay to be a joyful one.
If you only have time for one province, Anhui should top your list because its landscape is dramatic and beautiful in equal measure. The Huangshan area includes two famous world heritage sights - Mount Huangshan and Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui, (Xidi and Hongcun.)
Other information:Mount Huangshan- It is said that you won't want to visit any other mountains after seeing it but you won't wish to see even when you are returning from Mt. Huangshan. This saying may give you some idea of the beauty and uniqueness of Mt. Huangshan. Together with the Yellow River, the Yangtze River and the Great Wall, Mt. Huangshan has become one of the great symbols of China. Mt. Huangshan can boast not only of its magnificence but also its abundant resources and great variety of zoological species, for which it has been listed as a World Natural and Cultural Heritage Site.
Other information: Ancient Villages- The two traditional villages of Xidi and Hongcun preserve to a remarkable extent the appearance of non-urban settlements of a type that largely disappeared or was transformed during the last century. Their street plan, their architecture and decoration, and the integration of houses with comprehensive water systems are unique to the area Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio fax
- Servizio Postale
- Tours/Travel desk
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>