Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If someone book a room and wants to cancel they should let us know 48hour before if they book and they don't come they should pay
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in is at 14:00and check out time is 12:00
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The reasonable price, great location, a calm and cozy yard without any noises, a buffet breakfast have made this hotel unique and different from others.
We are a well experienced team and friendly staff, we do our best to make you happy and satisfied we are ready to be at your service 24/7. It would be a pleasure to host you.
Isfahan Traditional Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Extra Policies for Property:
Children less than 3 years old are free
Between 3 to 8 if they don't need extra bed, pay half board
No pet room
No smoking room
Smoking is allowed in Yard but not in rooms. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- tour gratuito della città
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Zona da gioco per bimbi
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Cambio Valuta
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Internet bar
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Servizio Postale
- Servizio sveglia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini Bar
- Mini supermarket
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>