Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
There's many sightseeing spots around our guest house,Which's Hase
temple,Big Buddha of Kamakura,Yuigahama beach and so on.
It takes only 2min from 'Hase station' on Enoshima line.
We're looking forward to meeting you.
Kamakura is an ancient city that has produced its own, original culture. Once it was a political capital along with Nara and Kyoto, and also the birthplace of Japan's first military government, the 'Kamakura Bakufu.' Warrior Minamoto no Yoritomo was appointed as Seii-Taishogun (shogun) by the Imperial court in 1192 and established the Kamakura Bakufu government, which is the first military government in Japan, whereas previously the Imperial court in Kyotoheld power.
After Yoritomo's death, the Hojo clan governed this area. Trade with the Sung and Yuan dynasties of China prospered in the 13th century and a various aspects of Chinese culture, including Zen (Buddhism), Zen-style architecture, Buddhist statures, and Chinese lacquer ware, were imported. The Kamakura Bakufu ended in 1333. But the military culture of that era, in which the simple and strong spirit of warriors, traditional aristocratic culture, and Chinese Sung and Yuan culture were blended, has continued to greatly influence Japanese society down to the present day. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Laundry Facilities
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>