Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
All in all, we are an alternative Co-living home filled with Friendly vibes & warm atmosphere, focusing mainly in personal care & hospitality.
We are perfectly located in a quiet street between the main Jerusalem boulevard and the trendy Jaffa Flea Market.
Just around the corner, you will find antique and vintage shops by day, that turn into a cool nightlife area packed with bars and restaurants, in the evening. We are surrounded by delicious typical food and exotic markets. 2 min down the road awaits you the ancient biblical city of Jaffa & The Mediterranean beach with great surf spots. Plus, we are only 7 minutes by foot from Florentine neighbourhood, the cool hipsters area where young people gather to have fun :)
Near by bus stations to all parts of Tel Aviv (2 min walking), Free Parking lot by the beach (5 min walking).
Train station (25 min away by foot).
Ps: Please mind that the pictures are representative. You could be assigned a different room, of the same characteristics.
Jaffa House - Terms & Conditions
No reception - Self-Check in. Please contact the property prior arrival to arrange the check in details.
If you book on the same day, you need to contact us before 21 pm (Israelite time).
Cancellation policy: 9 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 pm. ( It is possible to check in later, if you arranged it through the phone in advance.)
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment before arrival by credit cards, debit cards, bank transfer, bit.
Only reservations that were charged and confirmed in advance will be able to go into the house.
Taxes not included. Non Tourists/Israeli citizens will have to pay 17% VAT as per Israeli law
Additional 16$ cleaning fee will be added per booking.
Towels & leaning provided.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Terrazza fuori
- Laundry Facilities
- Servizio di pulizia
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>