Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Kaena Point is located in the zone 11. Miraflores Museum is 1.9 km from Kaena Point Hostel, while Popol Vuh Museum and Kaminal Juyu is 1.5 km from the property. The nearest airport is 3 km away from Kaena Point Hostel.
The hostel offers dorms and private rooms for 1 or 2 people with single beds. We offer shared or private bathroom. The rooms are comfortable for a great stay in Guatemala City.
KaEna Point Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival and passport is required.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast available for purchase Q20
Pet friendly. For more information, please contact the property.
Courtesy airport ride (pick up after 8pm and drop off before 5:30am) need to apply via text Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- tour gratuito della città
- Trasferimento aeroporto gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Armadietti a chiave
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Tabellone offerte di lavoro
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Cambio Valuta
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Servizio Postale
- Servizio sveglia
- Shuttle Bus
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini supermarket
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>