Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The hostel is located along the beautiful Calle Calle river, running through the heart of the city. Near to our facilities you can reach some of the finest attractions such as Costanera Arturo Prat, Museo Naval and Torreon de los Canelos. In addition, popular cultural landmarks and other tourist destinations are within a 10 minute walk, as well as easy access to bus routes.
We have several types of rooms, both dorms with several capacities and private accommodation options in order to suit and fulfill the needs and wishes of our travellers and guests. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Kapai Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:30 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 23.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>