Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We are delighted to be awarded “The Best IHH Town Hostel in Ireland” & Failte Ireland approved since 1986, & guests consider us to be your “Home away from Home”.
We are situated in the centre of Kenmare town on the corner of Shelbourne Street (a large stone building with blue door-you cannot miss it!), opposite the Post Office.
Kenmare Fáilte Hostel is the perfect base to explore the Ring of Kerry, Beara and Dingle Peninsulas.
All are welcome at Kenmare Failte Hostel. We provide great value private ensuite rooms and dormitory rooms including a selection of ensuite family, double and twin rooms.
Our fully equipped self-catering kitchen features an Aga cooker which is always on, creating a very welcoming atmosphere; have a free cup of tea or coffee and enjoy an interesting chat with the hostel team and other guests, especially on those cold and wet days.
Facilities and amenities include a sitting and dining room, board games, a range of reading material, TV, a kitchen, central heating, drying facilities, free hot showers and duvets. FREE wifi in public areas on the ground floor.
We really look forward to welcoming all ages.
Strict curfew of 1.30am
No long term stays - Maximum of 7 night nights per guest
From April-Oct inclusive, 30 percent of the total amount will be charged at the time of booking - this is non-refundable. Failure to charge your card may result in your booking being cancelled.
In the interest of tired travellers, Kenmare Failte Hostel has a strict curfew of 1.30am to ensure everyone has a good night's sleep. There is no entry after this time - please don't ask.
No GROUP bookings.
Check-in: 2pm until 7pm - no later as our Reception is closed-a late check-in may not be possible and/or will incur a late check-in fee.
Check-out: 10.00am. Guests are welcome to leave their bags in the hostel until their bus has arrived or whatever.
We have a 72hr cancellation policy.
Payment is due either 3 days prior to arrival or upon arrival by cash or credit card.
Towels are not provided-they can be rented for 2 euro per towel.
We do not have a 24 hour Reception so please bear this in mind.
In the event of cancellation or no show, the following charges will apply:
a) 30% booking deposit is non-refundable.
b) 72 hours or less before date of arrival 100%.
A charge of 5% applies to all card refunds. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>