Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The accommodation offers space for over 150 people and is located only 1 minute away from Haundae beach, and 5 minutes away from Haeundae station on Line 2, Exit 7. Nearby you can also explore the various restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and shops.
Busan is a great starting point for travelers who want to explore the southern part of South Korea, as many regions (e.g. Daegu, Ulsan and Jeju Island) are easy reachable through bus, train or airplane.
In addition Kimchee Haeundae Guesthouse provides you with a well-informed help desk, a fully-equipped kitchen, party room and a spacious common area to relax and meet other guests.
You will be able to meet many travelers and make a lot of friends from all around the world.
Our helpful, friendly and multilingual staff can’t wait to welcome you soon!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 16:00 to 21:00.
3. Check out before 12:00nn.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 11:00-21:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not available.
9. No pets. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>