Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
<3 days in advance - 100% forfeit
<7 days in advance - 50% forfeit
<28 days in advance - 25% forfeit
<14 days in advance - 100%
<28 days in advance - 50% forfeit
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment strictly in advance of stay.
ID required for registration.
Deposit of 50% of total booking required to secure reservation.
Breakfast included (subject to fair usage policy).
No smoking inside the building.
No excessive alcohol consumption or use of illegal drugs on the premises.
No illegal activities to be carried out on the premises.
Considerate behaviour to other guests and neighbours, including no excessive noise.
Management reserve the right to refuse admission or to terminate a stay without compensaion for breach of these rules.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Our historical building gives our guests the opportunity to step back in time as it was built pre-1900 boasting typical high ceilings, original fire places and yellow-wood floors.
We love our town and we want our guests to experience everything she has to offer, so after a continental breakfast take part in one of many activities offered in the area - one of our friendly and knowledgable staff will make recommendations of where to eat, shop and play!
Knysna Backpackers is set in an established garden, only a 2 minute walk from town central. From our veranda you can see the lagoon and Knysna heads. There are also a number of art galleries, coffee shops and curio shops within walking distance from the backpackers. The waterfront is also a short distance from the backpackers where you can hire a canoe, get on a guided boat tour, go whale watching or sip wine, eat sushi and watch the sun go down!
At Knysna Backpackers, we offer a range of budget friendly accommodation including dormitories, a double room and an en-suite family room. All of our rooms are spacious and light, with large windows and high ceilings. The shared bathrooms have showers and are cleaned daily.
Welcome to Knysna Backpackers. We hope you enjoy your stay!
Knysna Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception: 07:30 to 23:00.
No animals in public rooms.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Lettini disponibili
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>