Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
¡Change your destination, work and live in the magical town of San Cristobal de las Casas!
We have the fastest internet in town! Offering in each room a dedicated internet line of upto 30MB /5MB and a discounted rate for our CoWorking space.
Our property is located just 2.5 blocks from the Central Plaza and within walking distance from the main restaurants, cafes, bakeries and local stores in the city.
We have 12 studios within the property and you will stay in one of the most beautiful apartments in San Cristobal. The interior is cozy, with lots of light and we have everything you need to spend an unforgettable vacation in San Cristobal. Featuring mountain and garden views.
The property is always clean, which we believe is an important aspect for you to enjoy to the fullest.
It is ideal for couples, Digital Nomads and adventurous travelers who want to discover and live unique experiences.
Kukul'ik Studios & Workspace Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 16%
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 8.00 to 21.00
Surcharge for credit card payment 5%
Non smoking. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>