Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Karlsruhe is in the Upper Rhine Plain between the Rhine and the Black Forest. The streets of the town, the former residence of the Grand Dukes of Baden, spread out from the palace in the shape of a fan. Vast forest areas and parks extend right up to the town centre. Many museums, art gallery, theatres, the botanical garden, zoo and sports venues promise an interesting stay. The hostel is on the edge of an extended play and forest area, about a 10-minute walk from the town centre.
Most of the 42 rooms (170 beds) are equipped with washbasins. In some cases two rooms split a shower and a toilet, otherwise there are showers and toilets on the floors.
Kultur|Jugendherberge Karlsruhe's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, no American Express).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 2 pm to 10:30 pm.
Check out before 10 am.
Reception is open daily from 7 am to 11:59 pm.
Curfew until 00:00.
Prices apply to guests younger than 26 years. Guests older than 27 years pay a surcharge of 6 Euro per person and night. All prices include breakfast and sheets.
All guests need to be members of the DJH (German Youth Hostel Association) or the IYHF (International Youth Hostel Federation).
Membership is available at reception on arrival. It costs EUR 7 per year for German guests up to the age of 26 and EUR 22.50 for families or guests aged 27 and above. Each year from June onwards, membership will be half price for guests purchasing a DJH membership for the first time.
Foreign guests need a Hostelling International Card (EUR 18), if they are not member of a national Hostelling Federation. For single overnight stays, a Welcome Stamp can be purchased for EUR 3.50. Visualizza regole della struttura
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Doccie calde
- Sala metting
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Accesso a Internet
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>