Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
'La Cúpula Hostel & Camping' is located in the 'Barrio El Tejar' behind the campus of Juan Misael Saracho University, the area is very quiet there are two rivers near the 'River Guadalquivir' and 'El Monte', In the neighbourhood there are 3 stores 1 small and two medium, there is also a basketball court and soccer lounge, The location is ideal and quiet to rest as it is located where there is not much vehicle traffic.
You can choose between camping or staying in our hostel where you will find comfortable bunk beds. Both options are well equipped to help you enjoying your visit.
La Cupula Hostel and Camping Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in: 24 hours
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Sala metting
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Utensili da cucina
- Zona da gioco per bimbi
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio fax
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>